Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A Brief Introduction

My name is Kaitlin (please call me Kait or Katie). I'm a "senior" this year majoring in Technology Education. This is only my second year here. I spent two years at URI & transferred here to RIC last year & finally decided on my major last semester, so I'm a little behind, but it's nothing I won't be able to handle.

In my free time, I love to listen to music & write poetry. I played flute from 7th grade until the end of high school, & I sang in high school as well. I *love* to sing.

My semester is going well so far. I'm taking four other classes in addition to FNED, as well as my two part-time jobs. I'm a little anxious to see how I manage to juggle everything, but I think I'll be able to manage. :)

I'm most excited for the tutoring portion of this class. I did it last year & got matched with an awesome theatre class. I'm hoping to get matched with another (or the same) theatre class (hence the name of my journal). If I don't get a theatre class, I won't be devastated, but it is definitely something I am hoping for.

If anyone in the class wants to look me up on Facebook (in order to keep in touch about assignments or whatnot), just type in Kait Fontaine & you should see my face pop right up there.

:)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kait,

    Love the title of your blog. You should send the link to Sue Greenfield at greenf56@cox.net. It might help her in her placement process.

    Looking forward to learning with you this term. Remind me to call you Kait!

    Dr. August

    ReplyDelete